Private classes are an option for people who want one-on-one training or a very small (2 – 4 people) group experience. Generally, we recommend group classes as it is a faster way to learn and you benefit from your own practice and by watching others. They are also more economical.
Private training may be right for you if:
- your schedule will never match a public class schedule
- you have a very specific situation(s) you want training for
- there is an urgent reason to begin training immediately
- after discussion with the office, we agree that accommodations in our public classes won’t be sufficient to address any special needs you have
- you want to continue to work on particular goals after completing a group class.
Please call us at 212-255-0505 to discuss pricing and scheduling.